WELCOME to the CAPE NORTH FARMERS’ MARKET
CAPE NORTH VILLAGE
MIDWAY POINT ON THE CABOT TRAIL.
Open each Saturday June 25th to October 8th 2016
The Market Offers
- Fresh Pickled Local Produce
- Fresh Local Fish
- Baked Goods & Preserves
- Locally Made Crafts
- Works of Art by Local Artists
- Market Cafe Serving Brunch Style Food
- Local Musicians Playing Traditional “Down North” Music
- Demonstrations of Traditional Net Weaving for Lobster Traps
Come to our Market to shop, to enjoy a welcoming setting, to get together with friends and to make new friends!